Brooke Raboutou (Rock Climber) was born on the 9th of April, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 7. Brooke’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Raboutou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Raboutou|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Colorado, United States|
Brooke Raboutou, best known for being a Rock Climber, was born in Colorado, United States on Monday, April 9, 2001. Rock climbing/bouldering prodigy who became the youngest person to climb 5.14b at the age of 8. She set 7 climbing records before turning the age of 12 and would join Team ABC Boulder in 2005.
Family: Her parents Robyn Erbesfield and Didier Raboutou were both world class and international competition circuit rock climbers. Her brother Shawn is also a climber. Brooke Raboutou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Raboutou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Raboutou is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Raboutou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Raboutou’s zodiac sign is Aries
Brooke Raboutou zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American-French rock climber has been alive for 7,969 days or 191,275 hours. There were precisely 270 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 9, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Brooke Raboutou was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Brooke Raboutou’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "All For You" by Janet.
On this day in history:
5. Brooke Raboutou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Raboutou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Brooke Raboutou was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Brooke Raboutou’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Brooke Raboutou was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brooke Raboutou’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Brooke Raboutou’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.