Brooke Theiss (TV Actress) was born on the 23rd of October, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Brooke’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Theiss below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Theiss|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Palo Verdes, California, USA|
Brooke Theiss, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Palo Verdes, California, USA on Thursday, October 23, 1969. Actress who played Wendy Lubbock on Just the Ten of Us has also acted on Good & Evil, Home Free, and Beverly Hills, 90210.
Family: She got married to actor Bryan Genesse in 1994. The couple had two children, Mitchell and Aubrey. Brooke Theiss father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Theiss’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Brooke Theiss attended Palos Verdes High School and Tisch School of the Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Theiss is married Bryan Genesse.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Theiss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Theiss’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Brooke Theiss zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,586 days or 470,075 hours. There were precisely 664 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 23, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Brooke Theiss was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Brooke Theiss’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can't Get Next To You" by The Temptations.
On this day in history:
5. Brooke Theiss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Theiss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Brooke Theiss was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Brooke Theiss’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Brooke Theiss was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brooke Theiss’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Brooke Theiss’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.