Brooklyn Queen (Rapper) was born on the 3rd of July, 2005. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Brooklyn’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooklyn Queen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooklyn Queen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Brooklyn Queen, best known for being a Rapper, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Sunday, July 3, 2005. Rapper who became a viral sensation with the release of her 2017 music video “Keke Taught Me.” She is also the creative force behind songs like “Beat the Baby” and “Pretty Girl Stuff.”
Family: She is the daughter of rapper Nailnotirious Kim. Brooklyn Queen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooklyn Queen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooklyn Queen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooklyn Queen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooklyn Queen’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Brooklyn Queen zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 15 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 5,677 days or 136,250 hours. There were precisely 192 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 2005|
|AGE:||15 years old|
Brooklyn Queen was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brooklyn Queen’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,542,159,383 and there were an estimated 134,721,058 babies born throughout the world in 2005, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
324 – Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
1187 – Battle of Horns of Hattin: Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, destroys Jerusalem's crusader army.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, largest battle ever fought on the American continent, ends in a major victory for the Union during the US Civil War.
5. Brooklyn Queen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooklyn Queen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Brooklyn Queen was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Brooklyn Queen’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Brooklyn Queen was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brooklyn Queen’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Brooklyn Queen’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.