Bruce Geller (Screenwriter) was born on the 13th of October, 1930. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Bruce’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bruce Geller below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Bruce Geller|
Bruce Geller, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in New York on Monday, October 13, 1930. Emmy-Award winning screenwriter, director and television producer.
Family: He died flying a plane, which was his hobby. Bruce Geller father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bruce Geller’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bruce Geller is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bruce Geller’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bruce Geller’s zodiac sign is Libra
Bruce Geller zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 89 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 32,854 days days or 788,499 hours hours. There were precisely 1,114 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1930|
|AGE:||89 years old|
Bruce Geller was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Bruce Geller’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1930, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1307 – French King Philip IV has Grand Master Jacques de Molay and Knights Templar arrested and charged of idolatry and corruption.
1884 – Greenwich in London established as the universal time meridian of longitude.
1943 – Italy declares war on former Axis partner Germany.
5. Bruce Geller’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bruce Geller’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Bruce Geller was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Bruce Geller’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Silent Generation
Bruce Geller was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Bruce Geller’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Bruce Geller’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.