Bryanna Abbruzzo (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 22nd of November, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Bryanna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bryanna Abbruzzo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Bryanna Abbruzzo|
Bryanna Abbruzzo, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Canada on Thursday, November 22, 2001. Lip syncing superstar otherwise known as QueenBryBry. She has gained more than 40,000 followers on musical.ly by posting musicals set to music by Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, and numerous others to her x.queenbrybry.x account.
Family: She hails from Montreal, Canada. Bryanna Abbruzzo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bryanna Abbruzzo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bryanna Abbruzzo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bryanna Abbruzzo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bryanna Abbruzzo’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Bryanna Abbruzzo zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The Canadian musical.ly star has been alive for 7,981 days or 191,561 hours. There were precisely 271 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Bryanna Abbruzzo was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Bryanna Abbruzzo’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
On this day in history:
5. Bryanna Abbruzzo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bryanna Abbruzzo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Bryanna Abbruzzo was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Bryanna Abbruzzo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Bryanna Abbruzzo was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Bryanna Abbruzzo’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Bryanna Abbruzzo’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.