Bu Ku Dao (Wrestler) was born on the 9th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Bu’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bu Ku Dao below ↓
|NAME:||Bu Ku Dao|
|REAL NAME:||Bu Ku Dao|
Bu Ku Dao, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Vietnam on Wednesday, November 9, 1988. Professional wrestler who is known under his nickname “The Situ-Asian”. He is known for competing in the NXT division of the WWE and has earned representation from WildKat Wrestling.
Family: He was born and raised in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Bu Ku Dao father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bu Ku Dao’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bu Ku Dao is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bu Ku Dao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bu Ku Dao’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Bu Ku Dao zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The wrestler has been alive for 12,021 days or 288,507 hours. There were precisely 407 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Bu Ku Dao was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Bu Ku Dao’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wild, Wild West" by The Escape Club.
On this day in history:
1494 – Piero the Unfortunate of the de' Medici family, ruler of Florence, loses his power and flees the state.
1799 – Napoleon Bonaparte pulls off a coup and becomes the dictator of France under the title of First Consul.
1980 – Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares holy war against Iran.
5. Bu Ku Dao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bu Ku Dao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Bu Ku Dao was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Bu Ku Dao’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Bu Ku Dao was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Bu Ku Dao’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Bu Ku Dao’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.