Bubbles Paraiso (TV Actress) was born on the 24th of July, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Bubbles’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bubbles Paraiso below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Bubbles Paraiso|
Bubbles Paraiso, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Philippines on Tuesday, July 24, 1984. Filipino actress and model most well known for appearances on soap operas on GMA Network. She is particularly recognized for starring as Prinsesa Saraya in the 2010 show The Last Prince.
Family: Her older brother, Paolo Paraiso, is also an actor. Bubbles Paraiso father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bubbles Paraiso’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bubbles Paraiso is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bubbles Paraiso’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bubbles Paraiso’s zodiac sign is Leo
Bubbles Paraiso zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Filipino tv actress has been alive for 13,527 days or 324,650 hours. There were precisely 459 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1984|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Bubbles Paraiso was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Bubbles Paraiso’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Bubbles Paraiso’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bubbles Paraiso’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Bubbles Paraiso was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Bubbles Paraiso’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Bubbles Paraiso was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Bubbles Paraiso’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Bubbles Paraiso’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.