Buck Dharma (Guitarist) was born on the 12th of November, 1947. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Buck’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Buck Dharma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser|
Buck Dharma, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Long Island on Wednesday, November 12, 1947. Guitarist and singer who created the signature sound of the Blue Oyster Cult in 1967.
Family: His father was a well-known jazz saxophonist. Buck Dharma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Buck Dharma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Buck Dharma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Buck Dharma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Buck Dharma’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Buck Dharma zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 73 years old
The American guitarist has been alive for 26,930 days or 646,329 hours. There were precisely 913 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1947|
|AGE:||73 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Buck Dharma was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Buck Dharma’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1947, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Buck Dharma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Buck Dharma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Buck Dharma was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Buck Dharma’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Buck Dharma was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Buck Dharma’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Buck Dharma’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.