Bugra Gulsoy (Movie Actor) was born on the 22nd of February, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Bugra’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bugra Gulsoy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Bugra Gulsoy|
Bugra Gulsoy, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Ankara, Turkey on Monday, February 22, 1982. Turkish actor, director and photographer who played the role of Vural Namli in the series Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne? and the role of Ahmet in the 2010 movie Shadows and Faces.
Family: He was married to Burcu Kara from 2011 until 2012. Bugra Gulsoy father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bugra Gulsoy’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Bugra Gulsoy attended Eastern Mediterranean University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bugra Gulsoy is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bugra Gulsoy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bugra Gulsoy’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Bugra Gulsoy zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Turkish movie actor has been alive for 14,406 days or 345,745 hours. There were precisely 488 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 22, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Bugra Gulsoy was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Bugra Gulsoy’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Centerfold" by The J. Geils Band.
On this day in history:
1632 – Galileo's Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems is published..
1774 – British House of Lords rules authors do not have perpetual copyright.
1797 – The Last Invasion of Britain by the French, begins near Fishguard, Wales.
5. Bugra Gulsoy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bugra Gulsoy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Bugra Gulsoy was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Bugra Gulsoy’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Bugra Gulsoy was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Bugra Gulsoy’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Bugra Gulsoy’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.