Buntricia Bastian (Makeup Artist) was born on the 13th of October, 1960. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Buntricia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Buntricia Bastian below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Buntricia Bastian|
Buntricia Bastian, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in Jamaica on Thursday, October 13, 1960. Celebrity makeup artist who acted as the director of The Arnold Padricks School of Cosmetology in Atlanta, Georgia. She has had the opportunity to work at the White House and on several television productions.
Family: She is from Jamaica. Buntricia Bastian father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Buntricia Bastian’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Buntricia Bastian is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Buntricia Bastian’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Buntricia Bastian’s zodiac sign is Libra
Buntricia Bastian zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 60 years old
The makeup artist has been alive for 22,214 days or 533,158 hours. There were precisely 753 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1960|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Buntricia Bastian was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Buntricia Bastian’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated 107,537,497 babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Save The Last Dance For Me" by The Drifters.
On this day in history:
1307 – French King Philip IV has Grand Master Jacques de Molay and Knights Templar arrested and charged of idolatry and corruption.
1884 – Greenwich in London established as the universal time meridian of longitude.
1943 – Italy declares war on former Axis partner Germany.
5. Buntricia Bastian’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Buntricia Bastian’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Buntricia Bastian was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Buntricia Bastian’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Buntricia Bastian was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Buntricia Bastian’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Buntricia Bastian’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.