Burgess Jenkins (Movie Actor) was born on the 24th of October, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Burgess’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Burgess Jenkins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Burgess Jenkins|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA|
Burgess Jenkins, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA on Wednesday, October 24, 1973. American actor best known as Ray Budds in Remember the Titans. He had another notable role as Hilary Swank’s on-screen husband in the 2007 film The Reaping.
Family: He married Ashlee Payne and together they have one child. Burgess Jenkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Burgess Jenkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Burgess Jenkins attended Richard J. Reynolds High School and LenoirRhyne University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Burgess Jenkins is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Burgess Jenkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Burgess Jenkins’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Burgess Jenkins zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 47 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 17,448 days or 418,770 hours. There were precisely 591 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 24, 1973|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Burgess Jenkins was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Burgess Jenkins’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight And The Pips.
On this day in history:
1260 – Qutuz, Mamluk Sultans of Egypt (1259-60), is assassinated by Baibars, a fellow Mamluk leader, who seizes power for himself.
1648 – Treaty of Westphalia ends The Thirty Year's War in the Holy Roman Empire; Switzerland's independence recognized.
1929 – Black Thursday, start of stock market crash, Dow Jones down 12.8%.
5. Burgess Jenkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Burgess Jenkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Burgess Jenkins was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Burgess Jenkins’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Burgess Jenkins was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Burgess Jenkins’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Burgess Jenkins’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.