Cairo Santos (Football Player) was born on the 12th of November, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Cairo’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cairo Santos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cairo Fernandes Santos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||São Paulo, Brazil|
Cairo Santos, best known for being a Football Player, was born in São Paulo, Brazil on Tuesday, November 12, 1991. Placekicker who won the Lou Groza Award in 2012 given to the nation’s best collegiate kicker and was also an All-American selection in 2012 at Tulane.
Family: He grew up in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Cairo Santos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cairo Santos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Cairo Fernandes Santos attended St. Joseph Academy (FL) and Tulane.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cairo Santos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cairo Santos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cairo Santos’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Cairo Santos zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The Brazilian football player has been alive for 10,923 days or 262,158 hours. There were precisely 370 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1991|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Cairo Santos was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Cairo Santos’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cream" by Prince And The N.P.G..
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Cairo Santos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cairo Santos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Cairo Santos was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Cairo Santos’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Cairo Santos was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cairo Santos’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Cairo Santos’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.