Cait Fairbanks (Stage Actress) was born on the 29th of July, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Cait’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cait Fairbanks below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cait Fairbanks|
Cait Fairbanks, best known for being a Stage Actress, was born in United States on Thursday, July 29, 1993. Screen and stage actress best recognized for her appearance in the 2014 off-broadway production of Heathers the Musical, a theatrical show based on the original 1988 film of the same name. She has also often been seen in guest roles on television shows like Everybody Hates Chris, Two and a Half Men, and The Middle.
Family: She has a brother named Michael. Cait Fairbanks father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cait Fairbanks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cait Fairbanks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cait Fairbanks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cait Fairbanks’s zodiac sign is Leo
Cait Fairbanks zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The American stage actress has been alive for 10,228 days or 245,480 hours. There were precisely 347 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1993|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Cait Fairbanks was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Cait Fairbanks’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated 134,310,651 babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Can't Help Falling In Love (From "Sliver")" by UB40.
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Cait Fairbanks’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cait Fairbanks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Cait Fairbanks was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Cait Fairbanks’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Cait Fairbanks was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cait Fairbanks’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Cait Fairbanks’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.