Caitlin Covington (Blogger) was born on the 8th of July, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Caitlin’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caitlin Covington below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Caitlin Covington|
Caitlin Covington, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Charlotte on Monday, July 8, 1991. Known as the founder of the beauty and lifestyle blog Southern Curls & Pearls. She gained popularity there for documenting her daily life and love of fashion, beauty, and fitness.
Family: She was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina alongside her brother. Her mother takes most of her Instagram photos. In May 2017, she became engaged to Chris Dorsch. Caitlin Covington father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caitlin Covington’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caitlin Covington is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caitlin Covington’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caitlin Covington’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Caitlin Covington zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The blogger has been alive for 10,983 days or 263,611 hours. There were precisely 372 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 8, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Caitlin Covington was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Caitlin Covington’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rush Rush" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
1099 – First Crusade: 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march in religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
1497 – Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama departs on his first voyage, becoming the 1st European to reach India by sea.
1777 – Vermont introduces new constitution making it the 1st US state to abolish slavery.
5. Caitlin Covington’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caitlin Covington’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Caitlin Covington was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Caitlin Covington’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Caitlin Covington was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Caitlin Covington’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Caitlin Covington’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.