Caitlin Kinney (Dancer) was born on the 30th of August, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 9. Caitlin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caitlin Kinney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Caitlin Kinney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Maryland, United States|
Caitlin Kinney, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Maryland, United States on Sunday, August 30, 1987. Contemporary dancer who starred on So You Think You Can Dance season 5. She is also known for her roles in Step Up, Parental Guidance, and No One Lives.
Family: She was raised in Annapolis, Maryland, but has also lived in Los Angeles. She has a sister named Megan. She has also dated Jake Foley. Caitlin Kinney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caitlin Kinney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caitlin Kinney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caitlin Kinney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caitlin Kinney’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Caitlin Kinney zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 12,458 days or 298,998 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Caitlin Kinney was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Caitlin Kinney’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "La Bamba" by Los Lobos.
On this day in history:
1146 – European leaders outlaw crossbow, intending to end war for all time.
1363 – Beginning of the Battle of Lake Poyang; two Chinese rebel leaders Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang are pitted against each other in what was one of the largest naval battles in history during Mongol-led Yuan Dynasty.
1590 – Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590).
5. Caitlin Kinney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caitlin Kinney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Caitlin Kinney was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Caitlin Kinney’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Caitlin Kinney was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Caitlin Kinney’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Caitlin Kinney’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.