Cak Lontong (Comedian) was born on the 7th of October, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Cak’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cak Lontong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cak Lontong|
Cak Lontong, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Indonesia on Wednesday, October 7, 1970. Comedian and comedy writer who is best recognized for his ability to tell jokes that do not vilify or demean others. He’s performed popular standup routines on a number of television programs, including Stand Up Comedy Show and Metro TV.
Family: He married Lila Saraswati in 1997 and has two children named Marisa Zahra and Fariez Luhur Prihastama. Cak Lontong father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Cak Lontong’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cak Lontong is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cak Lontong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cak Lontong’s zodiac sign is Libra
Cak Lontong zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The comedian has been alive for 18,565 days or 445,568 hours. There were precisely 629 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Cak Lontong was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cak Lontong’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cracklin' Rosie" by Neil Diamond.
On this day in history:
1571 – Battle of Lepanto: Holy League of southern European nations destroy Ottoman fleet in significant loss off Western Greece.
1737 – A cyclone causes 40 foot waves that are believed to have killed 300,000 in Calcutta, India.
1763 – George III of Great Britain issues Proclamation of 1763, closing lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlement.
5. Cak Lontong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cak Lontong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Cak Lontong was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Cak Lontong’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Cak Lontong was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cak Lontong’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Cak Lontong’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.