Caleb Followill (Rock Singer) was born on the 14th of January, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Caleb’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caleb Followill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Anthony Caleb Followill|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Memphis, Tennesse, USA|
Caleb Followill, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Memphis, Tennesse, USA on Thursday, January 14, 1982. Singer and rhythm guitarist for rock band Kings of Leon, the group known for singles including “Sex on Fire” and “Notion.”
Family: He married Lily Aldridge on May 12, 2011, and they had one child together. Kings of Leon is named in honor of his grandfather Leon. Caleb Followill father’s name is Ivan Leon Followill and mother Betty-Ann Leon Followill. We will continue to update details on Caleb Followill’s family.
Betty-Ann Leon Followill
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caleb Followill is married Lily Aldridge.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caleb Followill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caleb Followill’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Caleb Followill zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 14,049 days or 337,184 hours. There were precisely 476 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Caleb Followill was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Caleb Followill’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
1526 – Charles V and Francis I sign the Treaty of Madrid, forcing Francis to give up claims to Burgundy, Italy and Flanders.
1641 – United East Indian Company conquers city of Malacca, 7,000 killed.
1724 – Spanish King Philip V abdicates throne.
5. Caleb Followill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caleb Followill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Caleb Followill was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Caleb Followill’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Caleb Followill was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Caleb Followill’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Caleb Followill’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.