Caleigh Peters (Pop Singer) was born on the 23rd of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Caleigh’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caleigh Peters below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Caleigh Anne Forsyth-Peters|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Caleigh Peters, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Sunday, October 23, 1988. Pop singer who has sung on the soundtracks for Disney films like Ice Princess and Herbie Fully Loaded. She won a Ones to Watch award at the Young Hollywood Awards in 2005.
Family: She was previously engaged to Sean Stewart, son of famous singer Rod Stewart. Caleigh Peters father’s name is Jon Peters and mother Christine Forsyth-Peters. We will continue to update details on Caleigh Peters’s family.
Education: Caleigh Anne Forsyth-Peters attended Archer School for Girls and FIDM Class of 2009 · Fashion Design · Los Angeles, California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caleigh Peters is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caleigh Peters’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caleigh Peters’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Caleigh Peters zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 11,976 days or 287,443 hours. There were precisely 406 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 23, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Caleigh Peters was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Caleigh Peters’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Groovy Kind Of Love" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
1942 – During WW II, Britain launches major offensive at El Alamein, Egypt.
1977 – Paleontologist Elso Barghoorn announces discovery of a 3.4-billion year old one-celled fossil, the earliest life form.
1981 – US national debt hits $1 trillion.
5. Caleigh Peters’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caleigh Peters’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Caleigh Peters was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Caleigh Peters’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Caleigh Peters was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Caleigh Peters’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Caleigh Peters’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.