Callie Crofts (Rock Singer) was born on the 4th of October, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Callie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Callie Crofts below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Callie Crofts|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Idaho, United States|
Callie Crofts, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Idaho, United States on Friday, October 4, 1985. Singer-songwriter best known as the lead vocalist of the alternative rock band My Fair Fiend. The band released a self-titled debut in August 2013 after Crofts had previously done work as a solo acoustic artist.
Family: She divorced from her husband in 2012. Her father was a professional musician from the day she was born. Her mother was afflicted with breast cancer from the day she was born, passing away eight years later. Callie Crofts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Callie Crofts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Callie Crofts is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Callie Crofts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Callie Crofts’s zodiac sign is Libra
Callie Crofts zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 13,089 days or 314,149 hours. There were precisely 444 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Callie Crofts was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Callie Crofts’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits.
On this day in history:
1537 – The first complete English-language Bible (the Matthew Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale..
1883 – The Orient Express departs on its first official journey from Paris to Instanbul.
1900 – In a final confrontation, some 4000 Ashantis are defeated by the British in Gold Coast (Ghana).
5. Callie Crofts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Callie Crofts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Callie Crofts was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Callie Crofts’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Callie Crofts was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Callie Crofts’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Callie Crofts’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.