Cameron Diaz (Movie Actress) was born on the 30th of August, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 3. Cameron’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cameron Diaz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cameron Michelle Diaz|
|NICKNAME:||Cami, Cammy D, Skeletor, Auntie Poo Poo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Diego, California, USA|
Cameron Diaz, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in San Diego, California, USA on Wednesday, August 30, 1972. Actress who debuted in the 1994 comedy The Mask. She received Golden Globe Award nominations for her roles in There’s Something About Mary, Being John Malkovich, Vanilla Sky and Gangs of New York and played leading roles in Charlie’s Angels, Bad Teacher and The Other Woman.
Family: She dated Alex Rodriguez in 2010 and in January 2015, she got married to Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden. Cameron Diaz father’s name is Emilio Diaz and mother Billie Diaz. We will continue to update details on Cameron Diaz’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cameron Diaz is married Benji Madden.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cameron Diaz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cameron Diaz’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Cameron Diaz zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 18,533 days or 444,798 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Cameron Diaz was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cameron Diaz’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone Again (Naturally)" by Gilbert O'Sullivan.
On this day in history:
5. Cameron Diaz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cameron Diaz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rat
Cameron Diaz was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Cameron Diaz’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Cameron Diaz was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cameron Diaz’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Cameron Diaz’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.