Cameron Douglas (Movie Actor) was born on the 13th of December, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Cameron’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cameron Douglas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Cameron Morrell Douglas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Barbara, California,USA|
Cameron Douglas, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Santa Barbara, California,USA on Wednesday, December 13, 1978. Actor who achieved fame for his acting in the 2003 movie It Runs in the Family and the 1997 film Mr. Nice Guy.
Family: His father is actor Michael Douglas and his mother is film producer Diandra Luker. He has half-siblings named Dylan and Carys through his father’s relationship with Catherine Zeta-Jones. He welcomed his first child, a daughter named Lua Izza, with his girlfriend Viviane Thibes in December 2017. Cameron Douglas father’s name is Michael Douglas and mother Diandra Douglas. We will continue to update details on Cameron Douglas’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cameron Douglas is dating Viviane Thibes.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cameron Douglas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cameron Douglas’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Cameron Douglas zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 15,641 days or 375,388 hours. There were precisely 530 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 13, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Cameron Douglas was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Cameron Douglas’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" by Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond.
On this day in history:
1577 – Sir Francis Drake sets sail from England on a circumnavigation of the world.
1920 – League of nations establishes the International Court of Justice in The Hague.
2002 – Enlargement of the European Union: The European Union announces that Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia will become members from May 1, 2004..
5. Cameron Douglas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cameron Douglas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Cameron Douglas was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Cameron Douglas’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Cameron Douglas was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Cameron Douglas’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Cameron Douglas’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.