Camila Coelho (YouTuber) was born on the 27th of February, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 1. Camila’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Camila Coelho below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Camila Figueiredo Coelho|
|NICKNAME:||Camila Figueiredo Coelho, Camila Coelho|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Virginópolis, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
Camila Coelho, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Virginópolis, Minas Gerais, Brazil on Saturday, February 27, 1988. Portuguese and English language fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger most well known for her MakeUpByCamila YouTube channel and self-titled blog.
Family: Originally from Brazil, she moved to Pennsylvania before settling in Boston with her husband Icaro Brenner. Camila Coelho father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Camila Coelho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Camila Coelho is married Icarus Brenner Coelho.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Camila Coelho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Camila Coelho’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Camila Coelho zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Brazilian youtuber has been alive for 12,810 days or 307,440 hours. There were precisely 434 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Camila Coelho was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Camila Coelho’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Father Figure" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
5. Camila Coelho’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Camila Coelho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Camila Coelho was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Camila Coelho’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Camila Coelho was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Camila Coelho’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Camila Coelho’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.