Camryn Alexis Paul (Family Member) was born on the 16th of August, 2012. She was born in 2010s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 2. Camryn’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Camryn Alexis Paul below ↓
|NAME:||Camryn Alexis Paul|
|REAL NAME:||Camryn Alexis Paul|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Camryn Alexis Paul, best known for being a Family Member, was born in California, United States on Thursday, August 16, 2012. Known as the daughter of NBA star Chris Paul. She was born on August 16, 2012 to Chris and his college sweetheart Jada.
Family: She has one older brother named Chris, Jr. Camryn Alexis Paul father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Camryn Alexis Paul’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Camryn Alexis Paul is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Camryn Alexis Paul’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Camryn Alexis Paul’s zodiac sign is Leo
Camryn Alexis Paul zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 8 years old
The American family member has been alive for 3,276 days or 78,638 hours. There were precisely 111 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 2012|
|AGE:||8 years old|
Camryn Alexis Paul was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Camryn Alexis Paul’s birthday
The world’s population was 7,128,176,935 and there were an estimated 140,052,895 babies born throughout the world in 2012, Barack Obama (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Camryn Alexis Paul’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Camryn Alexis Paul’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Camryn Alexis Paul was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Camryn Alexis Paul’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation Z
Camryn Alexis Paul was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Camryn Alexis Paul’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Camryn Alexis Paul’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.