Candace Bushnell (Novelist) was born on the 1st of December, 1958. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Candace’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Candace Bushnell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Candace Bushnell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA|
Candace Bushnell, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA on Monday, December 1, 1958. While writing for the New York Observer, she penned a popular column that inspired the successful HBO series Sex and the City. Also a novelist, she wrote the bestselling books Lipstick Jungle, The Carrie Diaries (a Sex and the City prequel), and Trading Up.
Family: She grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut, as the child of Camille and Calvin Bushnell. Her marriage to professional ballet dancer Charles Askegard ended in divorce. Candace Bushnell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Candace Bushnell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Candace Bushnell attended Rice University, New York University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Candace Bushnell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Candace Bushnell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Candace Bushnell’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Candace Bushnell zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 62 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 22,895 days or 549,494 hours. There were precisely 776 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 1, 1958|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Candace Bushnell was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Candace Bushnell’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,924,081,243 and there were an estimated 103,731,629 babies born throughout the world in 1958, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Know Him, Is To Love Him" by The Teddy Bears.
On this day in history:
1913 – Ford Motor Company institutes world's 1st moving assembly line for the Model T Ford.
1934 – Leningrad mayor Sergey Kirov assassinated, Stalin uses as excuse to begin the Great Purge of 1934-38.
1955 – Rosa Parks is arrested for refusing to move to the back of a bus and give her seat to a white passenger in Montgomery, Alabama.
5. Candace Bushnell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Candace Bushnell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Candace Bushnell was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Candace Bushnell’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Candace Bushnell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Candace Bushnell’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Candace Bushnell’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.