Candia McWilliam (Novelist) was born on the 1st of July, 1955. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Candia’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Candia McWilliam below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Candia McWilliam|
Candia McWilliam, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Scotland on Friday, July 1, 1955. An award-winning Scottish author, she is best known for A Little Stranger (1989), Debatable Land (1994), and Wait Till I Tell You (1997). Her 2010 memoir, What to Look for in Winter, describes her progressive loss of eyesight.
Family: She had two children with her first husband, Quentin Wallop. With her second husband, Fram Dinshaw, she had a third child. Candia McWilliam father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Candia McWilliam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Candia McWilliam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Candia McWilliam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Candia McWilliam’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Candia McWilliam zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The Scottish novelist has been alive for 24,136 days or 579,269 hours. There were precisely 818 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1955|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Candia McWilliam was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Candia McWilliam’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,772,242,535 and there were an estimated 99,438,148 babies born throughout the world in 1955, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Candia McWilliam’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Candia McWilliam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Candia McWilliam was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Candia McWilliam’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Candia McWilliam was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Candia McWilliam’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Candia McWilliam’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.