Candice Cody (Reality Star) was born on the 12th of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Candice’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Candice Cody below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Candice Cody|
Candice Cody, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Fayetteville on Friday, November 12, 1982. Recurrent reality star best known for first starring in Survivor: Cook Islands with reappearances in Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains and then Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
Family: Her husband John joined her in her third appearance on the reality series Survivor in Blood vs. Water. Candice Cody father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Candice Cody’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Candice Cody is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Candice Cody’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Candice Cody’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Candice Cody zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The reality star has been alive for 14,150 days or 339,603 hours. There were precisely 480 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Candice Cody was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Candice Cody’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker And Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Candice Cody’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Candice Cody’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Candice Cody was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Candice Cody’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Candice Cody was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Candice Cody’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Candice Cody’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.