Candice Pool (Entrepreneur) was born on the 19th of October, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Candice’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Candice Pool below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Candice Pool|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cape Town, South Africa|
Candice Pool, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Cape Town, South Africa on Wednesday, October 19, 1977. Creative director and jewelry designer for FINN Jewelry, a company she founded in 2005. In 2011, she was a nominee for a CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award.
Family: She married Casey Neistat in 2013, and they have a daughter together named Francine. She initially turned Casey down for a first date. Candice Pool father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Candice Pool’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Candice Pool is married Casey Neistat.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Candice Pool’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Candice Pool’s zodiac sign is Libra
Candice Pool zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The South African entrepreneur has been alive for 16,599 days or 398,384 hours. There were precisely 563 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Candice Pool was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Candice Pool’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
5. Candice Pool’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Candice Pool’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Candice Pool was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Candice Pool’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Candice Pool was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Candice Pool’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Candice Pool’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.