Cariba Heine (TV Actress) was born on the 1st of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Cariba’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Cariba Heine below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Cariba Cecilia Heine|
Cariba Heine, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in South Africa on Saturday, October 1, 1988. South African television actress best known as Rikki Chadwick on Australia’s H20: Just Add Water.
Family: She has one older brother named Kyle. Cariba Heine father’s name is Kevin Heine and mother Michelle Heine. We will continue to update details on Cariba Heine’s family.
Education: Cariba Cecilia Heine attended Telopea Park and Clare’s College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Cariba Heine is dating Jamie Timony.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Cariba Heine’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Cariba Heine’s zodiac sign is Libra
Cariba Heine zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Australian tv actress has been alive for 12,092 days or 290,213 hours. There were precisely 410 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Cariba Heine was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Cariba Heine’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Worry, Be Happy (From "Cocktail")" by Bobby McFerrin.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Cariba Heine’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Cariba Heine’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Cariba Heine was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Cariba Heine’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Cariba Heine was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Cariba Heine’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Cariba Heine’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.