Carina Damm (MMA Fighter) was born on the 7th of February, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Carina’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carina Damm below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carina Damm|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Vila Velha, Espirito Santo, Brazil|
Carina Damm, best known for being a MMA Fighter, was born in Vila Velha, Espirito Santo, Brazil on Wednesday, February 7, 1979. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt nicknamed Barbie Girl.
Family: She married fellow fighter Luis Santos in 2010. Carina Damm father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carina Damm’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carina Damm is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carina Damm’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carina Damm’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Carina Damm zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Brazilian mma fighter has been alive for 15,678 days or 376,291 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 7, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Carina Damm was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Carina Damm’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
1238 – The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
1301 – Edward of Caernarion (later Edward II) becomes first (English) Prince of Wales.
1842 – Battle of Debre Tabor: Ras Ali Alula, Regent of the Emperor of Ethiopia defeats warlord Wube Haile Maryam of Semien.
5. Carina Damm’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carina Damm’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Carina Damm was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Carina Damm’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Carina Damm was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carina Damm’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Carina Damm’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.