Carissa Gallo (Photographer) was born on the 21st of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Carissa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carissa Gallo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carissa Gallo|
Carissa Gallo, best known for being a Photographer, was born in United States on Wednesday, December 21, 1988. Photographer who is known for posting a variety of portraits in addition to landscape shots and other modeling content to her over 60,000 Instagram followers. Her photographs often feature subjects in outfits with a variety of patterns and designs.
Family: She was born and raised in San Diego but moved to Los Angeles, California. Carissa Gallo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carissa Gallo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carissa Gallo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carissa Gallo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carissa Gallo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Carissa Gallo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American photographer has been alive for 12,081 days or 289,960 hours. There were precisely 410 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Carissa Gallo was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Carissa Gallo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison.
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [OS=Dec 11].
1898 – French Scientists Pierre and Marie Curie discover radium.
1988 – Lockerbie disaster: Pan Am Flight 103 destroyed mid air by a terrorist bomb killing all 258 on board over Scotland.
5. Carissa Gallo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carissa Gallo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Carissa Gallo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Carissa Gallo’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Carissa Gallo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carissa Gallo’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Carissa Gallo’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.