Carlo Janka (Skier) was born on the 15th of October, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 4. Carlo’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlo Janka below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carlo Janka|
Carlo Janka, best known for being a Skier, was born in Switzerland on Wednesday, October 15, 1986. Skier who won gold medals at both the Winter Olympics, the World Championships, and one World Cup. He has more than 40,000 followers on his carlojanka Instagram account.
Family: His mother is Ursula Janka and his siblings are Fabienne and Pirmin. Carlo Janka father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlo Janka’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlo Janka is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlo Janka’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlo Janka’s zodiac sign is Libra
Carlo Janka zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The Swiss skier has been alive for 12,870 days or 308,898 hours. There were precisely 436 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Carlo Janka was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Carlo Janka’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When I Think Of You" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
1581 – Commissioned by Catherine De Medici, the 1st ballet "Ballet Comique de la Reine" is staged in Paris.
1815 – Napoleon Bonaparte arrives on island of St Helena to begin his exile.
1951 – Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes synthesizes the first oral contraceptive.
5. Carlo Janka’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlo Janka’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Carlo Janka was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Carlo Janka’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Carlo Janka was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carlo Janka’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Carlo Janka’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.