Carlos Baerga (Baseball Player) was born on the 4th of November, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Carlos’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Baerga below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carlos Obed Baerga|
Carlos Baerga, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Puerto Rico on Monday, November 4, 1968. Retired Puerto Rican baseball player who was a three time All-Star during his 15 year Major League career.
Family: He had two children with his wife Myriam. Carlos Baerga father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Baerga’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Carlos Obed Baerga attended Rooshart (Rio Piedras, DO).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Baerga is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Baerga’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Baerga’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Carlos Baerga zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Puerto Rican baseball player has been alive for 19,425 days or 466,202 hours. There were precisely 658 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1968|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Carlos Baerga was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carlos Baerga’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
1576 – Eighty Years' War: In Flanders, Spanish defeat Walloon and capture Antwerp.
1841 – First wagon train arrives in California.
1862 – Dr Richard Gatling patents Gatling machine gun in Indianapolis.
5. Carlos Baerga’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Baerga’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Carlos Baerga was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Carlos Baerga’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Carlos Baerga was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carlos Baerga’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carlos Baerga’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.