Carlos Edmundo de Ory (Poet) was born on the 27th of April, 1923. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 1. Carlos’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Edmundo de Ory below ↓
|NAME:||Carlos Edmundo de Ory|
|FULL NAME:||Carlos Edmundo de Ory|
Carlos Edmundo de Ory, best known for being a Poet, was born in on Friday, April 27, 1923. Spanish avant-garde poet of the twentieth century. His works, which contain elements of Futurism, Dadaism, and Surrealism, include Melos Melancolia and Antologia.
Family: He was married to Laura Lacheroy, a French artist. Carlos Edmundo de Ory father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Edmundo de Ory is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Carlos Edmundo de Ory zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 99 years old
The Spanish poet has been alive for 36,490 days days or 875,770 hours hours. There were precisely 1,237 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 27, 1923|
|AGE:||99 years old|
Carlos Edmundo de Ory was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1923, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Pig
Carlos Edmundo de Ory was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. G.I. Generation
Carlos Edmundo de Ory was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Carlos Edmundo de Ory’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.