Carlos Fuentes (Novelist) was born on the 11th of November, 1928. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Carlos’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Fuentes below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Carlos Fuentes|
Carlos Fuentes, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Panama City on Sunday, November 11, 1928. Twentieth-century Mexican novelist who is considered one of the greatest writers in Latin American history. His most famous works include The Death of Artemio Cruz, The Old Gringo, and Terra Nostra.
Family: He spent his childhood moving around the Americas with his diplomat father. Carlos Fuentes father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Fuentes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Fuentes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Fuentes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Fuentes’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Carlos Fuentes zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 94 years old
The Spanish novelist has been alive for 34,465 days days or 827,174 hours hours. There were precisely 1,168 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1928|
|AGE:||94 years old|
Carlos Fuentes was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Carlos Fuentes’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1928, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Carlos Fuentes’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Fuentes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Carlos Fuentes was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Carlos Fuentes’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Carlos Fuentes was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Carlos Fuentes’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carlos Fuentes’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.