Carlos Oquendo (BMX Rider) was born on the 16th of November, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Carlos’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Oquendo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carlos Oquendo|
Carlos Oquendo, best known for being a BMX Rider, was born in Medellin, Colombia on Monday, November 16, 1987. Championship cyclist most well known for being selected to represent Colombia in the 2012 London Olympics. It was there he took bronze in the men’s BMX category.
Family: He was born and raised in Medellin, Colombia. Carlos Oquendo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Oquendo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Oquendo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Oquendo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Oquendo’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Carlos Oquendo zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Colombian bmx rider has been alive for 12,472 days or 299,345 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Carlos Oquendo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carlos Oquendo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Carlos Oquendo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Oquendo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Carlos Oquendo was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Carlos Oquendo’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Carlos Oquendo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carlos Oquendo’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carlos Oquendo’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.