Carlos Quintana (Boxer) was born on the 6th of November, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Carlos’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Quintana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carlos Quintana|
Carlos Quintana, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Puerto Rico on Saturday, November 6, 1976. World Boxing Organization Welterweight Champion from February-June 2008, known for his fights with Miguel Cotto and Paul Williams.
Family: He has sisters named Aida, Nydia, Awilda, Magdalena, Omayra, and Mabel. Carlos Quintana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Quintana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Quintana is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Quintana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Quintana’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Carlos Quintana zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Colombian boxer has been alive for 16,504 days or 396,110 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Carlos Quintana was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Carlos Quintana’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock'n Me" by Steve Miller.
On this day in history:
1813 – Chilpancingo congress declares Mexico independent of Spain.
1860 – Abraham Lincoln (Rep-R-Ill) elected 16th American President.
1913 – Mahatma Gandhi arrested for leading Indian miners' march in South Africa.
5. Carlos Quintana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Quintana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Carlos Quintana was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Carlos Quintana’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Carlos Quintana was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carlos Quintana’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carlos Quintana’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.