Carlos Vives (World Music Singer) was born on the 7th of August, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Carlos’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carlos Vives below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carlos Vives|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santa Marta, Departamento del Magdalena, Colombia|
Carlos Vives, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Santa Marta, Departamento del Magdalena, Colombia on Monday, August 7, 1961. Latin Grammy Award-winning Colombian singer who released albums like La Tierra del Olvido, Tengo Fe, and El Rock de Mi Pueblo.
Family: He married former Miss Colombia Claudia Helena Vásquez. After the couple divorced, he got remarried to Herlinda Gomez. He has four children, Lucy, Pedro, Elena, and Carlos. Carlos Vives father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carlos Vives’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carlos Vives is married Claudia Helena Vásquez.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carlos Vives’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carlos Vives’s zodiac sign is Leo
Carlos Vives zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The Colombian world music singer has been alive for 22,768 days or 546,443 hours. There were precisely 772 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1961|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Carlos Vives was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carlos Vives’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tossin' And Turnin" by Bobby Lewis.
On this day in history:
5. Carlos Vives’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carlos Vives’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Carlos Vives was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Carlos Vives’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Carlos Vives was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Carlos Vives’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Carlos Vives’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.