Carmelita Jeter (Runner) was born on the 24th of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 7. Carmelita’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carmelita Jeter below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carmelita Jeter|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Carmelita Jeter, best known for being a Runner, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Saturday, November 24, 1979. Olympic sprinter who was named the second-fastest woman of all time. She won gold, silver, and bronze medals at the 2012 London games.
Family: Has a younger brother, Eugene, who played professionally for the Sacramento Kings. Carmelita Jeter father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carmelita Jeter’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carmelita Jeter is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carmelita Jeter’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carmelita Jeter’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Carmelita Jeter zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American runner has been alive for 15,391 days or 369,395 hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Carmelita Jeter was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Carmelita Jeter’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" by Barbra Streisand/Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
380 – Theodosius I makes his adventus, or first formal entry, into Constantinople.
1639 – 1st observation of transit of Venus by Jeremiah Horrocks and William Crabtree - helped establish size of the Solar System.
1642 – Dutch explorer Abel Tasman discovers Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania).
5. Carmelita Jeter’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carmelita Jeter’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Carmelita Jeter was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Carmelita Jeter’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Carmelita Jeter was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carmelita Jeter’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Carmelita Jeter’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.