Carmen Chaplin (Movie Actress) was born on the 27th of July, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Carmen’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carmen Chaplin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carmen Chaplin|
Carmen Chaplin, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in London, England on Wednesday, July 27, 1977. Actress most well known for starring in films like All About the Benjamins and the 1995 remake of Sabrina starring Harrison Ford.
Family: She was born in London, England to Patricia Betaudier and Michael Chaplin. She is the granddaughter of film royalty Charlie Chaplin and the great granddaughter of theater royalty Eugene O’Neill. Carmen Chaplin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carmen Chaplin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carmen Chaplin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carmen Chaplin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carmen Chaplin’s zodiac sign is Leo
Carmen Chaplin zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The British movie actress has been alive for 16,237 days or 389,705 hours. There were precisely 550 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1977|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Carmen Chaplin was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Carmen Chaplin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want To Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Carmen Chaplin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carmen Chaplin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Carmen Chaplin was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Carmen Chaplin’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Carmen Chaplin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carmen Chaplin’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Carmen Chaplin’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.