Carmen Ejogo (Movie Actress) was born on the 22nd of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Carmen’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carmen Ejogo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo|
|NICKNAME:||Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo, Carmen Ejogo|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kensington, London, England, UK|
Carmen Ejogo, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Kensington, London, England, UK on Monday, October 22, 1973. Actress and singer best known for her acting in films like Alex Cross and contributing her vocal talents to songs like “Candles” by DJ Alex Reece. She would star in the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Family: She married actor Jeffrey Wright in 2000 and had a son named Elijah and a daughter named TK. Prior to Wright, she was briefly married to music producer Tricky. Carmen Ejogo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carmen Ejogo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo attended Godolphin and Latymer School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carmen Ejogo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carmen Ejogo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carmen Ejogo’s zodiac sign is Libra
Carmen Ejogo zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The British movie actress has been alive for 17,614 days or 422,743 hours. There were precisely 597 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 22, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Carmen Ejogo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carmen Ejogo’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight And The Pips.
On this day in history:
1633 – Battle of Liaoluo Bay: Dutch East India Company defeated by Chinese Ming naval forces in southern Fujian sea.
1721 – Tsar Peter the Great becomes "All-Russian Imperator".
1879 – Thomas Edison perfects carbonized cotton filament light bulb.
5. Carmen Ejogo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carmen Ejogo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Carmen Ejogo was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Carmen Ejogo’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Carmen Ejogo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carmen Ejogo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Carmen Ejogo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.