Carmen Naranjo (Novelist) was born on the 30th of January, 1928. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 6. Carmen’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carmen Naranjo below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Carmen Naranjo|
Carmen Naranjo, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Cartago on Monday, January 30, 1928. Costa Rican novelist, poet, and essayist. Her most well-known short story was published in And We Sold the Rain: Contemporary Fiction from Central America in 1996.
Family: She was born in Cartago, Costa Rica. Carmen Naranjo father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carmen Naranjo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carmen Naranjo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carmen Naranjo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carmen Naranjo’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Carmen Naranjo zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 95 years old
The Costa Rican novelist has been alive for 34,752 days days or 834,053 hours hours. There were precisely 1,178 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 30, 1928|
|AGE:||95 years old|
Carmen Naranjo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carmen Naranjo’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1928, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Carmen Naranjo’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carmen Naranjo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Carmen Naranjo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Carmen Naranjo’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Carmen Naranjo was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Carmen Naranjo’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Carmen Naranjo’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.