Carol Gattaz (Volleyball Player) was born on the 27th of July, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Carol’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carol Gattaz below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carol Gattaz|
Carol Gattaz, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Brazil on Monday, July 27, 1981. Brazilian volleyball player known for winning five out of six Grand Prix from 2004 to 2009, including three consecutively. She also won four South American Volleyball Championships between 2003 and 2009.
Family: She has two younger sisters. Carol Gattaz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carol Gattaz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carol Gattaz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carol Gattaz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carol Gattaz’s zodiac sign is Leo
Carol Gattaz zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Brazilian volleyball player has been alive for 14,777 days or 354,647 hours. There were precisely 501 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1981|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Carol Gattaz was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Carol Gattaz’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated 127,030,934 babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Carol Gattaz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carol Gattaz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Carol Gattaz was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Carol Gattaz’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Carol Gattaz was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carol Gattaz’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Carol Gattaz’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.