Carolina Herrera (Fashion Designer) was born on the 8th of January, 1939. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Carolina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carolina Herrera below ↓
|REAL NAME:||María Carolina Josefina Pacanins y Niño|
Carolina Herrera, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Caracas, Venezuela on Sunday, January 8, 1939. Venezuelan fashion designer and entrepreneur who founded her eponymous label in 1980. She has dressed celebrities such as Michelle Obama and Jacqueline Onassis.
Family: She married Guillermo Behrens Tello in 1957, and, in 1968, she married Reinaldo Herrera Guevara. She has four daughters named Carolina, Patricia, Ana, and Mercedes. Carolina Herrera father’s name is Guillermo Pacanins Acevedo and mother María Cristina Niño Passios. We will continue to update details on Carolina Herrera’s family.
María Cristina Niño Passios
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carolina Herrera is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carolina Herrera’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carolina Herrera’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Carolina Herrera zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 84 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 30,706 days or 736,967 hours. There were precisely 1,041 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1939|
|AGE:||84 years old|
Carolina Herrera was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Carolina Herrera’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1939, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Carolina Herrera’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carolina Herrera’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Carolina Herrera was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Carolina Herrera’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Carolina Herrera was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Carolina Herrera’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Carolina Herrera’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.