Caroline Beil (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 3rd of November, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Caroline’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caroline Beil below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Caroline Beil|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
Caroline Beil, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Hamburg, Germany on Thursday, November 3, 1966. Most well known for her portrayal of Fiona Marquardt in the German soap opera Sturm der Liebe (Storm of Love), she is also notable for her recurring roles as Dr. Shirley Wilson and Juliane Welker on the respective television series Herzflimmern – Liebe zum Leben and Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten.
Family: She was born and raised in Hamburg, Germany. Her marriages to actors Hendrik te Neues and Jerry Marwig both ended in divorce. Caroline Beil father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caroline Beil’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caroline Beil is dating Philipp-Marcus Sattler.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caroline Beil’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caroline Beil’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Caroline Beil zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The German soap opera actress has been alive for 20,161 days or 483,876 hours. There were precisely 683 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 3, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Caroline Beil was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Caroline Beil’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Last Train To Clarksville" by The Monkees.
On this day in history:
644 – Umar ibn al-Khattab, second Muslim caliph, is killed by a Persian slave in Medina.
1534 – English parliament passes Act of Supremacy: Henry VIII and subsequent monarchs become Head of Church of England.
1620 – Great Patent granted to Plymouth Colony.
5. Caroline Beil’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caroline Beil’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Caroline Beil was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Caroline Beil’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Caroline Beil was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Caroline Beil’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Caroline Beil’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.