Caroline Berg Eriksen (Blogger) was born on the 28th of January, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Caroline’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caroline Berg Eriksen below ↓
|NAME:||Caroline Berg Eriksen|
|REAL NAME:||Caroline Berg|
|NICKNAME:||Caroline Bergh, Caroline Tabourin|
Caroline Berg Eriksen, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Sarpsborg, Norway on Wednesday, January 28, 1987. Known as one of Norway’s most well regarded fashion and lifestyle bloggers. She’s become well known for her style advice and documenting her life from her marriage to birth and onward.
Family: She met husband and professional soccer player Lars-Kristian Eriksen in 2007 and the pair married in 2010. They gave birth to their daughter Nelia in 2013. Caroline Berg Eriksen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caroline Berg Eriksen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caroline Berg Eriksen is married Lars Kristian Eriksen.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caroline Berg Eriksen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caroline Berg Eriksen’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Caroline Berg Eriksen zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Norwegian blogger has been alive for 13,282 days or 318,769 hours. There were precisely 450 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Caroline Berg Eriksen was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Caroline Berg Eriksen’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "At This Moment" by Billy Vera and The Beaters.
On this day in history:
5. Caroline Berg Eriksen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caroline Berg Eriksen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Caroline Berg Eriksen was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Caroline Berg Eriksen’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Caroline Berg Eriksen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Caroline Berg Eriksen’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Caroline Berg Eriksen’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.