Caroline Blackwood (Novelist) was born on the 16th of July, 1931. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Caroline’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caroline Blackwood below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Caroline Blackwood|
Caroline Blackwood, best known for being a Novelist, was born in England on Thursday, July 16, 1931. Best known as the wife of painter Lucian Freud (1953-58) and poet Robert Lowell (1972-77), she was a successful author in her own right. Her debut novel, The Stepdaughter (1976), won the David Highman Prize. She also had a brief career as an actress; she appeared in several Hollywood films during the 1950s and ’60s.
Family: She was the third wife of writer Robert Lowell. Lowell was also her third husband; previously, she had been married to both Lucian Freud and the significantly less famous Israel Citkowitz. Caroline Blackwood father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caroline Blackwood’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caroline Blackwood is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caroline Blackwood’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caroline Blackwood’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Caroline Blackwood zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 91 years old
The British novelist has been alive for 33,486 days days or 803,683 hours hours. There were precisely 1,135 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1931|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Caroline Blackwood was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Caroline Blackwood’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1931, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Caroline Blackwood’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caroline Blackwood’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Caroline Blackwood was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Caroline Blackwood’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Caroline Blackwood was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Caroline Blackwood’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Caroline Blackwood’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.