Caroline Mutoko (Radio Host) was born on the 4th of January, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Caroline’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Caroline Mutoko below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Caroline Mutoko|
Caroline Mutoko, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in Nairobi, Kenya on Thursday, January 4, 1973. Radio host who is known for her work with Nairobi, Kenya’s KISS FM, Radio 100 radio station. She is best known for her hosting the early morning program, The Big Breakfast.
Family: She was born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya. Her parents, Criss and Rose Mutoko, have been married for over 40 years. Caroline Mutoko father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Caroline Mutoko’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Caroline Mutoko is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Caroline Mutoko’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Caroline Mutoko’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Caroline Mutoko zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The Kenyan radio host has been alive for 17,908 days or 429,793 hours. There were precisely 607 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 4, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Caroline Mutoko was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Caroline Mutoko’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon.
On this day in history:
1847 – Samuel Colt sells his first revolver pistol to the United States government.
1865 – New York Stock Exchange opens its 1st permanent headquarters at 10-12 Broad St, near Wall Street in New York City.
1959 – Luna 1 (Mechta) becomes 1st craft to leave Earth's gravity.
5. Caroline Mutoko’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Caroline Mutoko’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Caroline Mutoko was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Caroline Mutoko’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Caroline Mutoko was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Caroline Mutoko’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Caroline Mutoko’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.