Carrie Ann Inaba (Dancer) was born on the 5th of January, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Carrie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carrie Ann Inaba below ↓
|NAME:||Carrie Ann Inaba|
|REAL NAME:||Carrie Ann Inaba|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
Carrie Ann Inaba, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA on Friday, January 5, 1968. American dancer and choreographer who served as a judge on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Family: She began a relationship with Jesse Sloan in 2009, but the couple split in 2012. She was previously in a relationship with fellow dancer Artem Chigvintsev. Carrie Ann Inaba father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carrie Ann Inaba’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Carrie Ann Inaba attended Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaii and Sophia University, University of California, Irvine, University of California, LA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carrie Ann Inaba is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carrie Ann Inaba’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carrie Ann Inaba’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Carrie Ann Inaba zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 20,168 days or 484,035 hours. There were precisely 684 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 5, 1968|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Carrie Ann Inaba was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Carrie Ann Inaba’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hello, Goodbye" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Carrie Ann Inaba’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carrie Ann Inaba’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Carrie Ann Inaba was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Carrie Ann Inaba’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Carrie Ann Inaba was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carrie Ann Inaba’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Carrie Ann Inaba’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.