Carrie Lane (Pop Singer) was born on the 15th of July, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Carrie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carrie Lane below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Carrie Lane|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Carrie Lane, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in New Jersey, United States on Friday, July 15, 1994. Rising musician, singer, and songwriter who toured with the Goodtimes Fest as a solo artist and later toured with Winter Lights, featuring IM5 and Hollywood E.
Family: She was born and raised in Montclair, New Jersey before deeming New York City her home base. Carrie Lane father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carrie Lane’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carrie Lane is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carrie Lane’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carrie Lane’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Carrie Lane zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 10,042 days or 241,020 hours. There were precisely 340 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 15, 1994|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Carrie Lane was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Carrie Lane’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Swear" by All-4-One.
On this day in history:
1099 – City of Jerusalem is captured and plundered by Christian forces during the First Crusade.
1381 – John Ball, a leader in the Peasants' Revolt, is hung, drawn and quartered in the presence of Richard II of England.
1410 – Battle of Grunwald (First Battle of Tannenburg, Battle of Žalgiris), one of Medieval Europe's largest battles during Poland-Lithuanian Teutonic War. Polish King W?adys?aw Jagie??o and Lithuanian Grand Duke Vytautas defeat Teutonic Ulrich von Jungingen.
5. Carrie Lane’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carrie Lane’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Carrie Lane was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Carrie Lane’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Carrie Lane was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Carrie Lane’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Carrie Lane’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.