Carrie Ryan (Novelist) was born on the 15th of January, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Carrie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Carrie Ryan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Carrie Ryan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||South Carolina, United States|
Carrie Ryan, best known for being a Novelist, was born in South Carolina, United States on Sunday, January 15, 1978. New York Times bestselling author of the Forest of Hands and Teeth series and Infinity Ring: Divide and Conquer. She also became the editor of Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction.
Family: She began working on a four book middle grade series called The Map to Everywhere and City of Thirst with her husband John Parke Davis. She also worked on Carrie Ryan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Carrie Ryan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Carrie Ryan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Carrie Ryan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Carrie Ryan’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Carrie Ryan zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 16,069 days or 385,674 hours. There were precisely 545 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Carrie Ryan was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Carrie Ryan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Come Back" by Player.
On this day in history:
1535 – Henry VIII declares himself head of the Church in England.
1559 – Elizabeth I crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey.
1759 – British Museum opens in Montague House, London.
5. Carrie Ryan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Carrie Ryan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Carrie Ryan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Carrie Ryan’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Carrie Ryan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Carrie Ryan’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Carrie Ryan’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.